Jump to navigation Jump to search
On Mx Simulator, you can save your setups and switch between them very easily.
You can saved as many as you want setups.
- Define your different values for your setup in the game
- Open the chat with "T"
- write "/writesetup <name>" to save your setup. Replace <name> by the name of your setup (don't use space on it). The setup will save all your configuration : Name + Number + All Bike Setup informations (Bike, Name, Number, suspension, stability, ...).
- write "/readsetup <name>" to load your setup. Your setup with directly apply and you don't need to restart the race.
- You can find the list of your setup and edit them in your personnal folder>setups. Open files with Notepad++ for example.
- You can clean your setups to just saved specific values. For example : "Suspension and gearing" :
- Go in your personnal folder>setups
- Open the setup you want clean with Notepad++
- Delete all unwanted lines (bike, name, number, rider_texture, ...)
- Save and close the file
- Use "/readsetup <name>" to apply the remaining informations